- consist of two large islands (North Island and South Island) situated in the South Pacific Ocean
- highest point: Mount Cook (3764 m)
- climate very pleasant all year round
- capital: Wellington
- largest city: Auckland
- population: 4 mil.
- area: 268,680 sq km
- flag similar to Australians, consist of Union Jack and four red stars (Southern Cross)
- variet fauna and flora
- sceneric landscapes of snow-capped mountans, rolling green pastures, fiords and active volcanoes
- cattles, sheeps
- agricultural country, World’s second largest exporter of wool
- first settlers 800-1000 BC – Maories, first Europeans 1840
Mohlo by se vám líbit...